Pages

30 Nov 2012

Day 30 – Friday, Nov. 30

Recap NHBPM - Last day , We did it 30 day's and 30 posts!

Doing National Health Blog Post Month has made me realise how passionate I am about becoming a health activist  and raising awareness for Fibromyalgia and other chronic illnesses. I have really enjoyed stretching my brain to write posts every day, thinking of different way's to show my thoughts and idea's.

I feel like I have really gained a lot from doing 30 posts in 30 day's, it has given me confidence in blogging about more personal and deeper things, but also to keep it balance with some light hearted posts too. I've loved all the comments and messages that I got for posts I had written.

As a new blogger and being new to becoming a health activist NHBPM has been a fantastic way for me to join the world of health blogging and raising awareness on-line. It has been a gateway for me to open my mind and encourage me to do something about my passion for supporting people and raising awareness.

I am really hoping that this blog along with my Tumblr blog and my facebook page that I will be able to create a community who can support each other and together we can work together to raise awareness of these conditions that alter our lives so much.

Thank you for reading
Take care
Jayne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment