Pages

2 Nov 2012

NHBPM - Day 1 – Thursday, Nov. 1

"Why I write about my health”


I write about my health for a few reasons, because
I like to use it to meet and communicate more people in the same situation as me (with Fibromyalgia), then that way an online community can be built to support other people
I believe strongly in spreading awareness of chronic illnesses such as Fibromyalgia and in that way more people will hopefully read about my experience and learn about the illness.
I want to be able to share my experiences of symptoms,medication etc with others who are concerned about their health, and hopefully I can help them in that way.
A more personal reason is so that I can get things off my chest and writing things out helps clear my mind of what has/is happening to my body and the way it is affecting my health

No comments:

Post a Comment