Pages

22 Nov 2012

NHBPM : Day 22 – Thursday, Nov. 22

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American friends!

- Thanks Post. Write about what you’re thankful for!

I am thankful for 
  • My family and all the support they have given me throughout my illness and life
  • My dog's, their loyalty towards me and how much they make me smile
  • The health that I do have, I still have all my limbs, I can walk and think for myself.
  • My Boyfriend for making me unbelievably happy and for being constantly by my side on my good and bad days.
  • The on-line community I have found and am part of that keep me going and remind me that I am not alone through all this
  • Finding a good Doctor, and medication that works to keep me functioning to the best of my body's ability 
  • The NHS service 
  • and last but not least I am thankful for the strength I manage to find that gets me through everyday.
What are you Thankful for? Leave your comments below :-) 

Thank you for reading
Take care
Jayne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment