Sorry Today's post got delayed to this morning due to exhaustion :-)
- go on holiday
- go out with people I miss due to my fibromyalgia
- have a night out and dance and get drunk
- eat whatever food I wanted
- and spend the time to cook it from scratch
- go for long walks and not have to worry about pain and exhaustion
- do lot's of things for the people who look after me all the time
- just show them that I am so thankful for them
- go shopping!
- go to unlimited number of gigs
- basically just enjoy being alive, spend it with people I love and show them that I am 100% grateful for the things they do.
Sorry for a short post, I'm not really one for fantasising how life could be, I just try to appreciate and love the thing's I do actually have in life.
Thank you fro reading