Pages

5 Nov 2012

NHBPM – Day 5 – Monday, Nov. 5



Write a #ListOf3 Things that you’re thankful for / excited about / or inspired by :

  1. I am thankful for my family, my boyfriend and the one or two friends who have stuck by me and supported me all the way through this illness. For coming to numerous doctors and hospital appointments, rushing me to the emergency room, for being there during the night when my my body is causing me so much pain, and most of all for letting me know that I am not alone in this and that I have their support 100% of the time 
  2. I am inspired by my Tumblr blog and the community of which I have joined, the vast amount of people from all ages that are going through the same thing as me, people who I can relate too, advice from people who have experienced it all as well. Then there is also the people on Tumblr I consider dear friends, even if they don't have a chronic illness, they have still been there for me and inspired me during my low periods and also shared my excitement of good days! Thank youQ
  3. I am thankful as well for being able to be strong enough to fight through all this, we all know we have our bad days but I am excited and hopeful for more good days, finding the right treatment and management skills to produce more good day’s to outweigh the bad days.

- Just a note to say that I know I missed out Day 4 but I am working on doing that post, I just need to take some photo’s to go with the post, so stay tuned for that later today! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment