Pages

6 Nov 2012

NHBPM - Day 6 – Tuesday, Nov. 6

News-style post
OR
Write about a time you had to take the high road

Today's prompts have been bugging me all day, I just have not been able to put anything into words to cover these prompts, I'm not going to use this as a 'Get out of post day' or use one of the 'bonus' prompts instead I am going to share my two newest purchases that I am finding a fantastic aid to help make lives easier for people with chronic illnesses or any health issues for that matter.


These are 'Heat Holders' Thermal Leggings, and these are a definitely must for people who suffer with fibromyalgia, chronic pain or cold sensitivity, (or anyone who just doesn't like the cold weather). These leggings, though I could only get a low Tog level, are fantastic, I came across them in my local Matalan store, I can't remember exactly how much they were but they were between £5-£10 and I am sure you could find them online. I have seen the 'Heat Holders' sock range before but these leggings are new to stores I believe. I wore them yesterday and they are very comfortable with a soft inside that is lovely against sensitive skin, they  also do not look ugly and there is no way to tell once on that they are Thermal leggings, so you can look fashionable and still be toasty warm!  


The next thing I am raving about is a 'The Tangle Teaser' hair brush. I saw a lot of people online talking about how amazing this brush is, and I just had to try it out for myself. I am finding with difficulty to spend time on brushing my hair and keeping it knot free and in good condition, this brush is a lifesaver. It's shape makes it easy to grip and hold rather than fiddling around with a tube type handle on conventional hair brushes.

Not only it is an easy to grip brush (even for my stiff painful hands!). The Tangle Teaser makes brushing knot's and tangles out your hair effortless and there is no pain or getting the brush stuck in your bed head knots! I recommend this brush a lot for long or short hair to keep it effortlessly knot free and SO smooth! 

Thank you for reading :-)


Disclaimer : I am in no way sponsored by any of the products or companies mentioned in this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment