Happy new Year to all you lovely people!
I don't see myself as one of those people who decides on resolutions and way's to 'improve' myself, though I do like the idea of a new start/ a new attitude of life starting at the beginning of the year.
I have thought lot's about how I want 2013 to be, what I want to achieve and how I want the year to pan out. With the past year not being my greatest though I think it started to pick up a little towards the end, I am determined to make this year (and many years to come) a good one with experiences worth remembering.
I want to treat my body well, I know it will never really be as healthy as it should be, and it will be nearly always at war with itself but that doesn't mean I can't treat it well.
- I can still start to put good foods into, cut out processed foods and try going dairy free, cutting out gluten and make sure I drink lots of water and green tea.
- I can learn to let myself rest when I need to and know that, that is okay. It's better to rest and recover that hurt and destroy my body more.
- I can still take myself out for a walk everyday, make sure I exercise a little every day, even if that is a 10 minute walk round the block or just pottering around the house.
- I can challenge myself to keep myself and my brain active.
So being kind to my body is going to be an important thing this coming year and also I hope to,
- become more socially active, see friends more and keep in contact.
- Find myself a job, and if that's not yet reachable I want to be able to start doing some voluntary work, get myself back out into that big wide world that I am scared of.
- Last but not least is to keep blogging, keep my facebook page going, and get more things for sale on my etsy shop , and develop more as a health activist for Fibromyalgia and chronic illnesses.
So here's to a good new year, I know we will all do well this year and I am proud of each and everyone of you for being strong and hope you face this new year with great plans and a huge smile!
Let me know what your new year's resolutions/goals are for 2013 ?
Take care and stay strong