Pages

4 Feb 2013

Resolution's update and the no technology challenge!



I can not believe that January is already behind us! It hasn't been the greatest start to a year for me, nothing really bad happened but nothing really happened it all blurred into one without me noticing.

I have though been good to my resolutions/goals so far. I've been taking much better care of myself. I'm putting good foods into my body,I'm doing daily exercise even if it's only a 10 minute walk and I am really starting to notice the difference.I notice now if I eat something too greasy or sugary I start to feel more groggy and sluggish.

I also may have a job lined up and some voluntary work in the pipelines too which is fantastic, only short hours but it's a start to get myself back into working and getting some money. I'm still not sorted with my benefits and not receiving any money, which I need to go and sort out but it's just hard to face it I guess.

The no technology Challenge:

One thing I have started doing in the last month is taking some time out from the internet and my laptop, and it is so nice to not be checking all my social networks all the time and it is giving me more time to go for walks and I have starting reading again which I have really missed.


Try and give it a go, one afternoon a week just turn off  your laptop, and even phone and spend some time with family or loved ones, take yourself on a walk or discover a new hobby without the distraction of bleeping notifications. It is nice to just take some time out from the technological life we live in now.

Let me know what you choose to do whilst taking time out from technology in the comments below.
Also how is everyone doing at keeping their resolutions, let me know ?

Thank you for reading
Take care
Jayne
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment