Pages

19 Apr 2013

HAWMC Day 19 – Vintage


Post a vintage photo of yourself, with a captain about the photo and where you were in terms of your health condition.

First I want to apologise for not being around most of this week, either I have been uninspired by the prompts or the main reason is that I have been at work! I have had the busiest week in a long time and I've worked 3 shifts and sorted out paperwork for another job too.

Since I have only been ill for a couple of years I don't have many 'vintage' photo's but I thought I'd find out some photo's of me with my cane covering all the time I have had Fibromyalgia. So here is a handful of photo's of me since I've had my stick and Fibromyalgia.






                                                                
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment