Pages

20 Apr 2013

HAWMC Day 20


Today I had a rough day so I don't really feel up to writing about my burnout's and how I deal with them, so today's post is going to be a list of all the things I am thankful for or that have made me smile recently.

  1. Quiet evenings in 
  2. Cups of tea
  3. Cuddles with my dogs
  4. Buying the vinyl record I have been lusting after
  5. Singing at the top of my voice
  6. My boyfriend
  7. Peanut butter on toast 
  8. Strong Coffee
  9. Getting over my burnout today
  10. Sunshine finally arriving
Just a short post, but I needed to take sometime to look at the positive things.
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment