Pages

22 Apr 2013

HAWMC Day 22 - Day to Day, Couldn't live without you


 
Write about the things you couldn’t live without – list 10 things you need or love most. 
  • My Dogs - puppy therapy is one of the best things and my dogs are so loyal it's hard to find a day when they are not by my side making sure I'm okay. They always make me smile and I would be truly lost without them
  • Music - I am always without a doubt listening to music and I am a true believer in the fact that music can change your mood, it can make you happy, it can make you sad , it brings back memories you thought you'd forgotten. My passion for music is one of my biggest passions.
  • My medication - It's probably an obvious one, but since I got my medication combination sorted nearly a year ago I got my life back, of course I still have flare up's and bad days. But overall I believe that my medication has given me so much back and it gives me the ability to live and not just merely survive. 
  •  Make up - okay I could live without Make up , but there is something about doing my make up and it making me feel a lot better about myself. On the day's I do my make up I feel that little bit more normal, I finally understand it being a bit of a mask to hide behind, though mine just hides my illness and bring out the true me.  
  • Social networking - Before becoming ill I never realised the true advantage of social networking, connecting and finding other people who are going through the same as you. Like most people when I was first diagnosed with a chronic illness I was scared and felt so isolated from the world, but once I branched out and looked online I found the most amazing communities of people in the same position as me. Thank you all for being there and being so incredible.
Moving onto people because I can't think of many more material items
  •   My Parent's - I really don't know where I would be without my Mum and Dad. They have been so supporting throughout everything, even when they give me that 'tough love'. They always have the best intentions for me and they are truly amazing and the best parent's I could ask for.
  • My Brother - Although he wasn't around when I first got diagnosed he always knows how to make me smile with his stupid sense of humor and he looks after me, and always makes sure I'm okay.
  • My Boyfriend - He knew me before I got really ill and I can't imagine what it was like to see the woman he loves go from healthy to having to care for me and look after me. I don't know how he does it, he is always there for me weather it's getting a drink for me or taking me to the emergency room and sticking by my side. I could never show him enough how thankful I am for him.
  • The Friends who stuck around - although I could count this list on one hand I am so grateful to those few who are still there for me. I don't see any of them as much as I would like too but we text and chat on a regular basis and I would be lost without having them to rant and ramble too during my bad days, they know who they are :-)
What are things that your are thankful for / can't live without?
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment