Pages

23 Apr 2013

HAWMC Day 23 – Technology

 
“I wish this gizmo could track my condition!” Write about which device, application, program, etc. you wish helped to track your health.

I've written something like this before and I spoke about how I would love there to be a game simular to the Wii Fit to help us chronically ill exercise, one that would accomidate to us and our body issues. You can check out that post here .

  Write about how your life would change if there was no social media. Today’s post was recommended by Christina of www.stickwithitsugar.com

Some day's I wish that some social networking didn't exist because of negative words and bitchy things said on them and also all the grief you can get from them. This thought has changed a lot since becoming ill, I got rid of a lot of people who were making it a negative experience. Since then I find myself falling more in love with social media and networks by the day. There is so a fantastic advantage to it all, the communitiy of people you can build and the endless oportunities to connect with so many different types of people. 

Without Social media and networking I would feel lost, of course I could survive and it wouldn't be the end of the word but to start with I would feel a bit lost because it is second nature to me now. All in all I think without social media I would feel very alone and isolated from the world because it is what makes me connect with others in the same position as I am.

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment