Pages

31 May 2013

End of May photo a day


  1. Can't live without : Music it's one thing I am passionate  about and will constantly have music playing I believe it can help any situation and bring back memories and feelings from any occasion.
  2. What you're doing now : this was taken after a full day at work so I had just got cosy in my pj's and resting my body.
  3. Kiss : cute puppy and lipstick doesn't need anymore words !
  4. Tool : I guess make up brushes count as tools, the best way to fool the world into thinking I'm not sick!
I thought I'd round up May's photo a day before starting June's tomorrow. My weekly update will be up as usual on Sunday with the start of June's photo's 

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out
 
Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment