Pages

5 May 2013

Weekly summary : FMSphotoaday week one

If you saw this post or you follow my Facebook Page, Twitter or Tumblr you will have seen that I am doing the Fat Mum Slim photo a day for the entirety of May. I thought I would do a sum up every Sunday of the weeks photo's on here :-)


  1. I brought this - Hugh Laurie's new album which was released this week and has pretty much been on repeat since it arrived too
  2. Morning ritual - I always start the day with a cup of tea, my medication, a filling breakfast and also take some time to read through a magazine or book
  3. This is really good - I took my brother to see Iron Man 3 this week and it was really good, if you've seen the other two you should definitely go, you will not be disappointed!
  4. In my cup - I pretty much only ever drink tea throughout the day and at the moment I am loving this citrus fruit tea, it's really refreshing and perfect for spring time.
  5. Paper - Recently I have been getting back into buying magazines and spending time reading them. It's a nice treat to relax away from things and take some time out to read.
This week has been a bit of a blur , with working and being busy weeks before I felt a bit lost because of not really having anything to do. I can tell now that doing this challenge is going to help to keep me on the ball a bit and challenge me to look around more and also help me to blog at least weekly (hopefully more).

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin




No comments:

Post a Comment