Pages

13 May 2013

Weekly Summary : FMSphotoaday Week 2



This post was meant to go up yesterday but I was so busy with Fibromyalgia awareness day that I just didn't have the time. I hope you all had a brilliant awareness day and I think we did ourselves proud and well done to everyone!

a lot of purple was worn yesterday !

Now onto last weeks photo's and about my week.




  1. Broken - Headphones breaking is the bane of my life, I can't afford to splurge out on a good pair at the moment so I keep buying cheap ones but they keep breaking cause I use them so much
  2. Something begining with F - Freckles , since the sun has been out a little bit more my freckles are starting to come out again and I love them.
  3. Shape - I brought this star from Lincoln christmas market and it smells of orange and cinnamon and all things christmasy, nice to keep by my bed to make it cosy.
  4.  A Snack - With my medication my appetite is through the roof and I find myself constantly snacking and reaching for these.
  5. I missed this next day which was star's whoops.
  6. A smile - this photo was taken just after I had a bath and was all relaxed and ready for bed (it's a good job the webcam does justice to my tired face!)
  7. Mother - it was mothers day in America on Sunday and even though it wasn't here in the UK I will never pass up a chance to show off my amazing mother 
Last week has been a bit hit and miss we had some beautiful weather at the beginning of the week which lifted my mood a lot and I was pretty happy just getting through the days. Towards the end of the week I did a couple of shifts at the local primary school  as a lunch time supervisor which was nice, it makes a change to being stuck at home, and it's a little bit more money to keep me going. At the weekend I went to the Northampton Scouts gangshow with my Boyfriend which was fantastic and again it was nice to be out the house enjoying myself (thank you body for playing nice for a few hours) and then before I know it, it was Fibromyalgia awareness day, which although I wasn't well enough to get out there and raise awareness I spent a lot of time on my facebook support page, twitter, on here and on tumblr spreading the word and telling people what it's really like to live with Fibromyalgia.

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment