|This post was meant to go up yesterday but I was so busy with
Fibromyalgia awareness day that I just didn't have the time. I hope you
all had a brilliant awareness day and I think we did ourselves proud and
well done to everyone!|
|a lot of purple was worn yesterday !|
Now onto last weeks photo's and about my week.
- Broken - Headphones breaking is the bane of my life, I can't afford to splurge out on a good pair at the moment so I keep buying cheap ones but they keep breaking cause I use them so much
- Something begining with F - Freckles , since the sun has been out a little bit more my freckles are starting to come out again and I love them.
- Shape - I brought this star from Lincoln christmas market and it smells of orange and cinnamon and all things christmasy, nice to keep by my bed to make it cosy.
- A Snack - With my medication my appetite is through the roof and I find myself constantly snacking and reaching for these.
- I missed this next day which was star's whoops.
- A smile - this photo was taken just after I had a bath and was all relaxed and ready for bed (it's a good job the webcam does justice to my tired face!)
- Mother - it was mothers day in America on Sunday and even though it wasn't here in the UK I will never pass up a chance to show off my amazing mother
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out