Pages

19 May 2013

Weekly Summary : FMSphotoaday Week 3

  1.  Sunrise/sunset : Monday was a horrible dull cloudy day but I was lucky in the evening to catch a little bit of colour in the sky
  2. Need : I am desperate for some warmer weather and I need all this rain and clouds to go away and give us a decent spring
  3. 7 O'clock - I missed 7 am because I was asleep but spent this evening watching Les Miserable's with the boyfriend and celebrating his new job with Pizza 
  4. Mail Box - This book arrived today and I very excited to read it as I have heard some great things about it
  5. Season - another example of the lack of spring weather even though all the blossom is out and flowers are the only proof that is meant to be spring.
  6. Want - Not my photo but I really want to get back into doing yoga, it has so many benefits but I am lacking motivation
  7. My favorite View - Brighton Pier , it's been a while since I've been here but I have so much love for the town and hope to visit again soon. 
 This week again has a bit boring, I did another few shifts at the local primary school as a Lunch time assistant which was nice and always hear some strange things little kids say! I am fighting against really bad fatigue this week and I am hoping it passes soon or I will be spending all my life asleep!
I have spent a lot of time with Ben (the boyfriend) this week and as always that makes me really happy. In case you hadn't already guessed I am longing for warmer more spring time weather, my mood and body really doesn't deal with the dull rainy days.

Hopefully this next week will be batter and I have a few things lined up to keep me active and I am starting to enjoy getting out the house more :-)

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment