Pages

27 May 2013

Weekly Summary - FMSphotoaday week 4

  1. Light - My SAD Lamp : Although it's apparently Spring I still feel the need to have this lamp on nearly all the time to keep my mood and vitamin D levels topped up
  2. I care about this : My dog's, by now you'll probably know that these two play a huge part in my life and look after me on my worst days.
  3. Change : Finally getting round to organizing all the pennies I've collected over the years.
  4. Pj's - the cutest nightwear ever (well in my opinion) 
  5. Go - Away cold! I've been battling with a cold all week and have been drinking these like there's no tomorrow
  6. Us : My grandparents came round and brought us all fish and chips, it was a lovely warm day so we had lunch in the garden together
  7.  Fave thing to do on Sunday : Sunbathing and having a picnic by the water. Was such a lovely afternoon with the Boyfriend relaxing and making the most of the sun. 
This week I had an early morning shift at the nursery at the beginning of the week which despite having to get up a 6:45am I loved it. It was only a 4 hour shift but that is more than enough for my body. Plus I've been asked to do that shift weekly now for the next month and a bit! My week from then on went down hill health wise I've picked up a cold/flu from somewhere. This means me and my bed have become best friends this week. In case you missed it I wrote a blog post mid week with tip's on how to fight off a cold/flu. Although I still managed to go and watch my boyfriend perform in a production of Treasure Island which was fantastic! Also I had another lunch time shift at the local school but I swear every time I cover it is raining I'm some kind of jinx I think. Then yesterday spend time with the family and my grandparents which was really nice , they came round to watch the rugby though by the time it was kickoff I was back in bed trying to recover! Hopefully this cold will get the idea soon and will go away!

Hope you all had good weeks and I can't believe this month is nearly over!
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. OMG! Is that Elmo? I LOVE ELMO!!!!!! I recently had a cold, now my boyfriend has it :( Get better soon. Lilie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha yeah Elmo pj's , they are from Primark. I fell in love when I saw them! Thank you hope you both recover soon xx

      Delete