- On my table - a dinner at the boyfriends of home made fish cakes and noodles
- After dark - snuggled in bed reading on my kindle
- Environment - one of my favorite photo's of when my boyfriend took me to the lake district for my birthday last year.
- Transport - first trip out in my brothers car with him to buy some bit's for his flat
- Bright - it's been a sunny week and everything has just seemed that little bit brighter
- An animal - if you don't know already Hippo's are my favorite animals.
- From down low - I couldn't get a photo from right below the start line for the Race For Life but this was close enough.
This week has been the busiest in a long time. I have worked everyday, granted only a hour or two some day's but for someone who thought they'd never be able to work again due to chronic pain it is a BIG deal!
Talking of big deal's if you hadn't seen on Facebook/twitter etc I did the Race for Life on Sunday 9th and I jogged most of it without my walking stick, that's 5km (3.5miles roughly) and all in 41minutes! I am so happy and proud of myself as this was a big thing for me. I am so happy I achieved it and much faster than I thought I would. I am paying for it now, my body is so sore and I've been in bed most of the day after.
|me and my Mum once we crossed the finish line!|
All in all last week has been so good even if it's been really busy for me. hopefully this week coming will be as good, a week full of work and then at the weekend moving my brother into his flat!
Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out