Pages

17 Jun 2013

Weekly summary - FMSphotoaday week 3



                                             1. You: after completing the race for life on Sunday
2. Something funny : Mum's birthday card
3. 11 o'clock : morning cup of tea and reading
4. kitchen : making breakfast 
5. texture : Favourite record (Dave Hause - C'mon kid)
6. from above : Moving my brother into his new flat
7. family : just before leaving my brother's flat

Another busy week for me. After two day's trying to recover from the Race for life on Sunday. I got offered another shift at the nursery, so now I am working two mornings a week. It was my mum's birthday on Tuesday and we all spent the night in with a lovely meal. Then the rest of the week and the weekend was spent with my brother moving him into his new flat and getting his organised. It was a great weekend with lot's of meals out, walks round Birmingham and lot's of time spent with the family. It felt weird leaving him at his flat but he's starting a new job and this is a great opportunity.

Hope you all had a great week and I hope to get another blog post up in the week.

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out

Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates. 
Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment