Pages

2 Jun 2013

Weekly Summary. Start of June's photoaday

So I only have two photo's for June so far but I thought I'd share them now rather than having 9 next week .

  1.  B is for ... Barbeque. Not our first barbeque of the year but nothing beats sitting out in the garden cooking and with the family.
  2. A moment : Sunday is usually my rest day but today is an extra rest day. Nothing for me but sitting down with my feet up. In the sun with a good book, minus the pain I can't complain too much.
 This week has been a blur, with my brother being offered a job in a different city we have been helping him out preparing for him to move out, get a car etc. But my morning shift at the nursery at the beginning of week turned into a full day when someone called in sick. I was really nervous because it's the first full day I've worked since before I got sick. But it was really good and I enjoyed it so much. I am so happy to be back doing a job I love. The next few day's I was recovering and trying to rest my body but I am rubbish at that. Had a day shopping with the family and a cheeky trip to Nando's which is always good. Then on Friday I baby sat my Boyfriends niece and nephew with him, so it was a day in the park enjoying the sun with them.
And that's the week over and I am left smiling but my body is really feeling it at the moment which sucks.

Had to sneak  this photo in here some where <3 br="">

This time next week I will be doing the Race for life, and it would mean the world to me if you could take a moment and spare a few pennies for such a fantastic cause.MY SPONSOR PAGE IS HERE and although I have reached my target every penny counts. It is going to be a tough walk for me and a huge challenge for my body but I am determined to look past my illness and help raise money and awareness for cancer research.

Take care, Jayne xx
Thank you for checking my blog out
 
Don't forget to check out my Facebook Support Page, Twitter and Tumblr too for daily updates.
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment