Pages

7 May 2014

Wishlist #1


I thought since I am always lusting over multiple things a wishlist post was in order.

Pai rosehip bioregenerate oil - This is a little bit of a cheat as I gave in and ordered this oil this morning. I have been wanting to try it out for a long time but always brushed it aside as something I didn't really need. But I am now on a mission to clear up left over acne scarring and damage and I have heard only wonderful things about this oil doing just that.

Nike 5.0 Free Runs - I've been on a bit of a keep fit the past few months and as I am doing the Cancer research race for life in a month I really want to get some good comfortable trainers to run in and to wear on an everyday basis. I am yet to find these sort in a shop and I don't like ordering shoes online because of sizing.

Next 3 zip bag - I saw this bag in store about two weeks ago and fell in love with it. It's spacey but not too big like some of my other bags and I just love the bright blue for the summer months to come. 

New look single button blazer - I recently borrowed my mum's pink blazer for a meal out and I loved the colour as it's so easy to wear with anything really and nice and girly too. A blazer is an easy way to dress up any outfit and having them in lot's of colours helps, or at least that's the excuse I keep using!

Topshop Moto Authentic Ripped Skinny Jeans - I love ripped jeans and always have had a pair in my wardrobe, these ones are a more 'grown up' version than the one's I fashioned in my teens (imagine rips and tears bigger than my hands). They are an easy everyday item that isn't too casual that can also be dressed up with some heels.

Bourjois 123 Perfect Foundation - I am a huge fan of  their healthy mix foundation serum and also their latest cc cream but I have heard so much hype around this foundation I just want to give it a try. I hear that boot's have a 3 for 2 on make up at the moment, be rude not to make the most of it right?

what things have you been lusting after recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment